Start-ups, including one from sharing-economy company WeWork, try to shake up the staid, and pricey, status quo of New York’s independent schools.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - DEL'S WORLD INC.
Around the Web
- Disrupting the World of Private School With Tech and Guinea Pigs
By KATE TAYLOR - Monday Nov 20, 2017
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- Hawthorn Hedge Transplanting – How To Transplant A Hawthorn Hedge
By Teo Spangler - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Moving Indian Hawthorn Shrubs – How To Transplant An Indian Hawthorn
By Teo Spangler - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.