A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DEKALB CAR SERVICE CORP.
Around the Web
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- How to Soothe Luxury-Car Buyers: Add Perks and Subtract Haggling
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Several automakers aim to change the shopping experience with fixed prices, after-sale care and even ways to avoid the dealership altogether.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Luxury Cars Offer More Models, but Find Fewer Buyers
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Automakers like BMW and Mercedes-Benz have failed to expand their market share by offering more variety, joining the industry’s overall sales decline.