A show curated for the Harn Museum of Art in Florida explores the consequences of war in the Middle East. Two other museums have taken the exhibit.
decorative and fine art show, inc.
6407 transit road
east amherst, new york, 14051
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DECORATIVE AND FINE ART SHOW, INC.
Around the Web
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: The Aftermath of War, Seen Through Photographers’ Eyes
By GERALDINE FABRIKANT - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: ‘Scenes of Solitude’ From Hudson River School Artists
By JOHN HANC - Monday Oct 23, 2017
A show at the Albany Institute of History & Art is the opening act for exhibits at the Met and the Thomas Cole National Historic Site.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.