Jurors weighed whether Officer Wayne Isaacs had a duty to retreat from a confrontation with Delrawn Small. Defense lawyers said he had the right to defend himself.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DEBORAH HOPE WAYNE, P.C.
Around the Web
- Police Officer Found Not Guilty in Off-Duty Shooting of Unarmed Man
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- The PC issues that need fixing before Final Fantasy XV launches on Windows
By Sam Machkovech - Monday Sep 4, 2017
PAX West demo may not be indicative of final PC product. We sure hope not.
- Logitech acquires Astro Gaming to form an audio-headset behemoth
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Logitech has just purchased access to the console audio-headset market by acquiring Astro Gaming. The company already has a significant presence in the gaming-peripheral market on PC with keyboards, mice, and headsets, and Astro will give Logitech a piece of that action when it comes to Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Logitech purchased Astro as […]
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- Why I did it
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- My wife and I were secretly filmed at our Airbnb rental
By Cyrus Farivar - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
“I hope more victims will come forward,” says man who claims he was recorded naked.