As the Apple Inc. iPhone’s 10th anniversary approaches, Personal Technology columnist Geoffrey A. Fowler penned two letters to tell it how he really feels.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DEAR YOU, INC.
Around the Web
- Dear iPhone: I Love You. I Hate You.
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Your Money: ‘Dear Equifax: You’re Fired.’ If Only It Were That Easy.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Many readers — and numerous politicians — want Equifax to delete their credit files upon request and not collect any new data. Is that remotely possible?
- Gary Sanchez’s catching woes have nothing to do with language
By John Crudele - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Dear John: With all that is going on today, I know that this may seem trivelous [sic] of me, but wouldn’t you think that one of the most richest teams in all of baseball, the NY Yankees, would be able to afford a tutor to help Hispanic players speak just a few words of English?...
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Tech Fix: Dear iPhone: Here’s Why We’re Still Together After 10 Years
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
With the introduction of new iPhones on the horizon, a look at many of the reasons that Apple’s smartphone has kept us in its grip for the last decade.