And other secrets contained in their office walls.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DE LAVEGA & ASSOCIATES, LLC
Around the Web
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- The Daily: Listen to ‘The Daily’: Mueller’s Strategy, and an Attack in New York
By MICHAEL BARBARO - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
We look at the Russia investigation, internet giants’ hearings on Capitol Hill, and the terrorist attack in Lower Manhattan.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- De Blasio Kept Crime Down in First Term. His Next Goal: Nicer Police.
By J. DAVID GOODMAN and AL BAKER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Crime has remained low during Mayor Bill de Blasio’s tenure, but improving trust in the police, and rooting out officers’ biases, are a work in progress.
- Joël Robuchon Is Ready to Resurrect His New York Restaurant
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
The French chef heads downtown to open his latest L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and seek out a younger clientele.