The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DE LA GINA RESTAURANT CORP.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- ‘Raging Bull’ boxing legend Jake LaMotta dead at 95
By Bob Fredericks - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Boxing great Jake LaMotta — who was memorably portrayed by actor Robert De Niro in the flick “Raging Bull” — has died at the age of 95, his family announced. “Jake LaMotta July 10, 1922 – September 19, 2017 – Rest in Peace Pop,” his daughter Christi wrote on Facebook late Tuesday. The Bronx-born Giacobbe...
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Pay for pâté and escargot with Bitcoin at this fancy new restaurant
By Doree Lewak - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
It’s hard enough to pronounce the dishes on chef-owner Didier Pawlicki’s new French restaurant La Sirène’s menu (“carré d’Agneau au jus de truffes”?). But diners there have to grapple with another challenge, too: paying for their meal in that curious currency known as bitcoin. The Upper West Side eatery, which opened Friday (there’s also a...