The Cubs pulled Oscar de la Cruz from the AFL because of general soreness.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DE LA CRUZ MEDICAL P.C.
Around the Web
- Cubs Pull Oscar De La Cruz From AFL Roster - Cubs Organization Report
By Patrick Mooney - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- 13-year-old boy dies after asking to sit out soccer game
By Jackie Salo - Monday Aug 28, 2017
A California boy died over the weekend after asking to be benched during his soccer game. Felipe De La Cruz, 13, was playing in the first game of a tournament Saturday morning in Westminster when he complained that he was tired and asked to sit out, the Orange County Register reported. “He was having a...
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- People Are Ripping Ted Cruz For Calling For Federal Assistance For Texas After He Refused To Vote In Favor Of Help For NY After Sandy
By Kimberly Ricci - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Everyone still dislikes Ted Cruz, and Hurricane Harvey has given them a brand new reason.
- Desperate Victor Cruz makes public plea to re-join Giants
By Paul Schwartz - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Victor Cruz wants to come back to the Giants and cannot fathom why it did not happen. “I’ve been literally thinking to myself of reasons why they wouldn’t and I can’t think of any,’’ Cruz said on his Uninterrupted podcast “The Victor Cruz Show.’’ Could he help the Giants? “One thousand percent,’’ Cruz said. Cruz...