The Cubs pulled Oscar de la Cruz from the AFL because of general soreness.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DE LA CRUZ ENTERPRISES, LLC
Around the Web
- Cubs Pull Oscar De La Cruz From AFL Roster - Cubs Organization Report
By Patrick Mooney - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- 13-year-old boy dies after asking to sit out soccer game
By Jackie Salo - Monday Aug 28, 2017
A California boy died over the weekend after asking to be benched during his soccer game. Felipe De La Cruz, 13, was playing in the first game of a tournament Saturday morning in Westminster when he complained that he was tired and asked to sit out, the Orange County Register reported. “He was having a...
- People Are Ripping Ted Cruz For Calling For Federal Assistance For Texas After He Refused To Vote In Favor Of Help For NY After Sandy
By Kimberly Ricci - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Everyone still dislikes Ted Cruz, and Hurricane Harvey has given them a brand new reason.