The commission Mayor de Blasio appointed to study monuments dedicated to controversial historical figures like Christopher Columbus will hold its first meeting Tuesday at City Hall– the day after Columbus Day, sources said. De Blasio gave the 18-member panel 90 days to submit its non-binding proposals when it was appointed a month ago. The panel’s...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DE BLASIO TRANSITION COMMITTEE, INC.
Around the Web
- De Blasio’s statue committee to hold first meeting
By Carl Campanile - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Bill de Blasio Will Push for Tax on Wealthy to Fix Subway
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
The mayor will announce a proposal for a tax on New York City residents who earn more than $500,000 to raise money for subway and bus improvements.
- New York's de Blasio hints there should be a parade in his honor
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- M.T.A. Chief Calls on New York City to Give More to Help Subway System
By MARC SANTORA - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Joseph Lhota’s comments came on the heels of another acrimonious exchange between Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio.
- De Blasio’s Plan to Create 100,000 Jobs: Find 40,000, and Keep Eyes Open
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio announced initiatives toward his goal of creating 100,000 jobs in New York City, but couldn’t say where 60,000 of those would come from.