Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 07, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DAYOU UNLIMITED, LTD.
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Alibaba's Tsai: Beijing Doesn't Have Unlimited Access to Chinese Corporate Data
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Executive Vice Chairman Joseph Tsai pushed back on perceptions that the Chinese government has access to all Chinese corporations’ data, as Beijing pushes for a stake in some of China’s tech giants.
- Verizon Now Throttles All Mobile Video
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
As of this week, the mobile carrier is throttling video on all "unlimited" data plans.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- With Help From COLLINS, The Muppets Take Astoria
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Design agency COLLINS has launched its first museum exhibition-on Jim Henson's career--in collaboration with the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, Queens, New York.