"When young travelers arrive at a hotel, they want to feel completely at home and part of an experience that is reflective of their values," Hilton's Stuart Foster tells "Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2013 - DAVIDSON, DOYLE & HILTON, LLP
AROUND THE WEB
- Q&A: Doubletree By Hilton Launches 'Warm Cookie' Campaign
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- Bio Roundup: Drug Price Debates, NY Bio Blooms & CEOs Take Social Stand
By Frank Vinluan - Friday Aug 25, 2017
In these politically divided times, Americans this week found near universal agreement on one thing: A celestial event that plunges a summer day into temporary darkness is a captivating experience. The totality of the solar eclipse lasted less than 3 minutes. If you missed it, you’ll have to wait until 2024 for the next one. […]
- Democrat asks FCC chair if anything can stop net neutrality rollback
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Ajit Pai ignoring evidence that net neutrality helps businesses, lawmaker says.
- Paris Hilton: It annoys me
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Airbnb, Hilton, Marriott Tops On Social Media
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Using its Social Media Analysis solution, Experian gathered the data from an analysis of tweets and posts using travel-related hashtags including #vacation, #summertravel and #summervacation.
- Davidson’s Journey Was A Trip of A Lifetime
By Michael Lananna - Friday Jun 23, 2017