He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DAVID W. GREENWALD, ESQ., PLLC
Around the Web
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
- Y Combinator-backed VIDA turns artwork into fashion, accessories and more
By Sarah Perez - Friday Aug 18, 2017
VIDA, an e-commerce startup that allows artists to upload their designs to be printed on real-world materials – like fabric, leather, metal and more – which are then sold as unique products, has grown its community of artists to over 100,000 members since its launch a few years ago. The company is now participating in startup accelerator Y Combinator, following its recent… Read More
- Director Dan Gilroy Explains The Sneaky Insanity Of ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’
By Mike Ryan - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ probably isn't the movie you think it is. The director explains why.
- Amazon drops David O. Russell show as Weinstein fallout continues
By Anthony Ha - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Amazon said earlier this week that it was reviewing its options around the shows it was producing with The Weinstein Company. Now it looks like the company has made a decision and is moving to sever ties with TWC. One show, an untitled project from director David O. Russell, has been canceled entirely. Russell, along with stars Robert De Niro and Julianne Moore, released a statement saying… Read More
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Review: Soul Practitioner
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Denzel Washington stars as a lawyer from another era in Dan Gilroy’s florid crime drama.
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.