David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DAVID SOSUA INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.
- Koch Brothers Said to Back Time Inc. Deal Talks With Meredith
By SYDNEY EMBER and ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
The billionaire Koch brothers are said to have tentatively agreed to support the publisher Meredith’s offer with an equity injection of more than $500 million.
- David Letterman Will Return to TV in a New Netflix Series
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Mr. Letterman, the innovative late-night host, is preparing a program that will feature long-form interviews and his explorations of the wider world.
- David Harbour of ‘Stranger Things’ Never Wants to Play the Dad
By REGGIE UGWU - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Here he also talks about manliness, body image and setting boundaries with his hormonal co-stars on “Stranger Things.”
- Todd Frazier making case for NY return — but not with Yankees?
By Joel Sherman - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Todd Frazier was the third piece in a three-player package the Yankees received in July, present as much because the White Sox wanted to unload the rest of his salary as the Yankees hungered for his inclusion. Tommy Kahnle was priority one for the Yankees, David Robertson the second key, both made more attractive because...