Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DAVID ROWLANDS INC.
Around the Web
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?
- Todd Frazier making case for NY return — but not with Yankees?
By Joel Sherman - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Todd Frazier was the third piece in a three-player package the Yankees received in July, present as much because the White Sox wanted to unload the rest of his salary as the Yankees hungered for his inclusion. Tommy Kahnle was priority one for the Yankees, David Robertson the second key, both made more attractive because...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Weinstein Work Pulls Lawyer Back Into an Ethical Debate
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ADAM LIPTAK - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
David Boies, known for Bush v. Gore but also aggressive battles for businesses, is drawing fire for helping Harvey Weinstein draft a contract to hire private investigators.
- Son Confronts Father to End a Leonard Bernstein Festival
By ANTHONY TOMMASINI - Friday Nov 10, 2017
The actor Jeremy Irons is a riveting narrator in Bernstein’s “Kaddish” Symphony, with Leonard Slatkin conducting the New York Philharmonic.