WWE superstar Chris Jericho was caught on camera trading verbal jabs and F-bombs with a wrestling fan in New York City. The Fozzy frontman had been standing outside Irving Plaza on Friday night — after appearing at a tribute show for his late friend and fellow musician David Z — when he got into the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - DAVID C. NEVINS, P.C.
Around the Web
- Chris Jericho trades F-bombs in fight with wrestling fan
By Chris Perez - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Is this really the end for ‘Twin Peaks’?
By Michael Starr - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Showtime’s “Twin Peaks” concludes its season Sunday night — with its future as murky as its storyline. The 18-episode reboot, from series co-creator David Lynch (who also directed the entire season), will end once and for all. Or maybe not. “It was always intended to be one season,” Showtime president/CEO David Nevins told Deadline. “A...
- Labor unions lead fight against NY constitutional convention
By DAVID KLEPPER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Labor unions are leading the fight against a New York ballot measure to hold a constitutional convention.
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.