A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DAVID BAPTISTE & ASSOCIATES INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- David Letterman among Jimmy Kimmel's guests during NY visit
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — Late-night legend David Letterman will be among the guests when "Jimmy Kimmel Live" returns to Brooklyn, New York, for a weeklong visit.ABC says other guests slated for the week of Oct. 16 include Billy Joel, Tracy Morgan, Amy Schumer and Howard Stern.Paul Shaffer, longtime bandleader on CBS' bygone "Late Show with David Letterman," will sit in each night with Kimmel's houseband, Cleto and The Cletones."Jimmy Kimmel Live: Back in Brooklyn" will tape before a live audience at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, where it has originated on two previous visits from its Hollywood home base.The show airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. Eastern on ABC.
- Southern Baptists Repudiate Racism and White Supremacy after Showdown
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
An internal battle at the annual national meeting of Southern Baptists ends in a resolution repudiating white supremacy.
- 'Ancestral Memories' by Yosvany Terry and Baptiste Trotignon and 'Gnosis' by David Virelles
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Two albums show how completely Afro-Cuban music has been absorbed into New York’s jazz scene.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.