It'll be written by series creator James Cameron, too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DAVID & LINDA CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger back for a new Terminator movie
By Peter Bright - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Stealthy NY Startup Rocket Pharma Merges With Inotek, Heads to Nasdaq
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Rocket Pharmaceuticals, a stealthy gene therapy startup in New York City, has made its first splash. Through a merger with struggling Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK), Rocket, a company developing treatments for a variety of rare blood diseases, has taken itself public. Rocket shareholders are expected to own 81 percent of the combined company, with Inotek […]
- For Weinstein, a Brush With the Police, Then No Charges
By MEGAN TWOHEY, JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr., AL BAKER and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Accused of sexual assault by an Italian model in New York City, Harvey Weinstein mobilized lawyers and publicists to make the case go away. He was never charged.
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Increased Corporate Reporting Good For Nonprofits
By Andy Segedin - Friday Jun 2, 2017
More than four out of five (82 percent) of S&P 500 companies published corporate sustainability reports in 2016, representing a four-fold increase from 2011. The…