Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MUSADDIQ H. GILANI
877 BAY RIDGE AVE APT 2A
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11220
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DATTA RESTAURANT INC.
Around the Web
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Just Tuning In to New York’s Elections? Here’s a Rundown of the Races
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
A primer on the most important races in the region, who’s running, and where they stand on the issues.
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.