The move, which comes after President Trump left Beijing complaining about its trade policies, could give China’s troubled financial system a needed shake-up.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DATO PISTORIO FINANCIAL GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- China Eases Limits on Foreign Stakes in Financial Firms
By KEITH BRADSHER - Friday Nov 10, 2017
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.
- Weinstein Company Will Not Get Planned Cash Infusion
By BROOKS BARNES and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Colony Capital will no longer provide an immediate financial lifeline, people briefed on the matter said, but the troubled studio still has other options.
- Goldman Eyes Spinoff of Simon, an Online Tool for Bond Sales
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is seeking to sell a stake in Simon, its two-year-old web app that sells complex financial products to retail investors
- U.S. Says A.I.G. Is No Longer ‘Too Big to Fail’ 9 Years After Bailout
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Federal regulators voted Friday to no longer classify American International Group as “systemically important,” meaning it will face less oversight.
- Yellen and Cohn Said to Be on Shortlist for New Head of the Fed
By KATE KELLY and BINYAMIN APPELBAUM - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Less than five months before Janet Yellen’s term as Fed chairwoman expires, she’s being considered for a second term. But so are several others.