Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DARMUR LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Police drag driver out of burning car after he refuses to leave
By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
PELHAM, N.H. — New Hampshire police say they were forced to drag a driver out of his burning car after it crashed into a tree and he refused to leave, telling them he was a mechanic. Police say a witness reported the crash in Pelham on Monday night and said the driver didn’t want help...
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Test Run: How to Explore a City Like a Local Using Your Smartphone
By JUSTIN SABLICH - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Three apps that make it easy to connect with locals — without having to talk to them in person.
- Alibaba and Tencent Set Fast Pace in Mobile-Payments Race
Friday Sep 22, 2017
China’s online juggernauts Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. are beating Silicon Valley in the race to build mobile-money systems in some of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets.