State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LAW OFFICE OF SERGIO A. SARAVIA
110 E BROADWAY
MONTICELLO, NEW YORK, 12701
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DARLING CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Fired ThinkTank Scholar Launches Website Criticizing Google
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The Open Markets team created The Citizens Against Monopoly's website posts with its mission statement as protecting "liberty and democracy from gigantic corporate monopolies. When we criticizedGoogle for its monopoly practices, our program's funding was cut."
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.