Dover is exploring strategic options for most of its energy business, including a sale, spinoff or a merger. A sale could fetch between $3 billion and $4 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DANOS ASSOCIATES US, INC.
Around the Web
- Dover Explores Strategic Alternatives for Most of Its Energy Business
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- A Designer With a Low Profile Is Ready to Raise It Up
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Before the LVMH Prize crowned her the next big thing, few had heard of Marine Serre. That’s about to change.
- Tech Giants, Once Seen as Saviors, Are Now Viewed as Threats
By DAVID STREITFELD - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
American tech companies positioned themselves as entities that brought positive change by connecting people and spreading information. Perceptions are shifting.
- Labor unions lead fight against NY constitutional convention
By DAVID KLEPPER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Labor unions are leading the fight against a New York ballot measure to hold a constitutional convention.
- Day laborer charged in 2015 slaying of NY millionaire's wife
Monday Nov 13, 2017
A former day laborer has been arrested in the bludgeoning death of the wife of a millionaire McDonald's franchise owner at their New York hilltop estate in 2015.
- Google Prepares to Brief Congress on Its Role in Election
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Following scrutiny of Facebook and Twitter, the search giant is examining if Russians used its services to meddle in last year’s election.