Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DANISH & BAWLA CORP
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Danish submarine mystery takes gruesome, bizzare turns
By Sean Gallagher - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Woman's torso floats ashore as Peter Madsen maintains innocence in Kim Wall's death.
- Danish U-boat commander: hatch slipped from fingers, bashed reporter’s head
By Sean Gallagher - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Kim Wall's death was accident, Peter Madsen maintains—and burial at sea is tradition.
- Danish police find snuff images on computer tied to submarine murder suspect
By Sean Gallagher - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Suspect in death of journalist Kim Wall aboard his sub claims video wasn't his.