‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ probably isn't the movie you think it is. The director explains why.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - DANIELLE J. SEID, ESQ., P.C.
Around the Web
- Director Dan Gilroy Explains The Sneaky Insanity Of ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’
By Mike Ryan - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Review: Soul Practitioner
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Denzel Washington stars as a lawyer from another era in Dan Gilroy’s florid crime drama.
- ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq.’ Stars Denzel Washington As An Eccentric Attorney Who Sells Out
By Vince Mancini - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Denzel Washington stars in a Dan Gilroy film selling out vs. staying true that ultimately cannibalizes itself.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Major friendships: How 4 LPGA players help each other win the big ones
By Beth Ann Nichols - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
BEDMINSTER, N.J. – Michelle Wie stood outside the media room at the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship as reporters strolled in to ask (...)