Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DANIELLA GROUP, LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Alibaba and Tencent Set Fast Pace in Mobile-Payments Race
Friday Sep 22, 2017
China’s online juggernauts Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. are beating Silicon Valley in the race to build mobile-money systems in some of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets.
- Behind a Chinese Powerhouse, a Web of Family Financial Ties
By DAVID BARBOZA - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For nearly 25 years, HNA Group, the Chinese conglomerate, has funneled business to a small group of relatives and associates of its senior executives.
- In China, Herd of ‘Gray Rhinos’ Threatens Economy
By KEITH BRADSHER and SUI-LEE WEE - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Several Chinese conglomerates are now are so big, so complex and so indebted that the government is trying to bring them to heel.