Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park were believed to be making 10-15% less than co-stars Alex O’Loughlin and Scott Caan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DANIEL SCOTT KRAMER INC.
Around the Web
- Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park reportedly leave ‘Hawaii Five-0’ over pay inequality
By Variety - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Netflix’s ‘Godless,’ a Western With a Little Bit of Everything
By MIKE HALE - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
A new Netflix mini-series stars Jeff Daniels and Michelle Dockery in a story of revenge, religion and a frontier town populated almost entirely by women.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Girl rescued from manhole was yelling for help for an hour
By Associated Press - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
BUFFALO, N.Y. — A 9-year-old western New York girl who broke her ankle after falling through an open manhole into the sewer 12 feet below yelled for help for an hour before a passer-by heard her. Capt. Daniel O’Leary of the Buffalo Fire Department tells WKBW-TV the girl was trapped in a foot of rushing...
- New Jersey man wins 2017 World Series of Poker
By Associated Press - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
LAS VEGAS — A New Jersey resident with a degree in accounting is this year’s World Series of Poker champion. Scott Blumstein won the series’ marquee no-limit Texas Hold ’em main event early Sunday in Las Vegas and is now more than $8.1 million richer. The 25-year-old Blumstein eliminated Pennsylvania’s Daniel Ott on the 246th...