Sunac China Holdings has emerged as one of the country’s most prominent white knights, but its debt load has more than doubled.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
THE LAW OFFICE OF ALYSON E. BASS, ESQ.
95-15 SUTPHIN BOULEVARD
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11435
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DANDY ACQUISITIONS & HOLDINGS, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- After Wanda Deal, Chinese Property Developer Faces Debt Risk
By SUI-LEE WEE - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Alibaba and Tencent Set Fast Pace in Mobile-Payments Race
Friday Sep 22, 2017
China’s online juggernauts Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. are beating Silicon Valley in the race to build mobile-money systems in some of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Behind a Chinese Powerhouse, a Web of Family Financial Ties
By DAVID BARBOZA - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For nearly 25 years, HNA Group, the Chinese conglomerate, has funneled business to a small group of relatives and associates of its senior executives.