For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DANCING TULIP FLORAL BOUTIQUE INC.
Around the Web
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
- The Less-Flashy Tulips Gardeners Are Planting Right Now
Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Turkish tulips, the tiny, delicate-looking precursors to the big Dutch hybrids, are gaining popularity stateside fast. Order yours soon.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Forget Fan Fiction. In Nerdlesque, the Garters Come Off.
By SONIA WEISER - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
In this pop-culture twist on burlesque, performers put on tributes to movies and shows like “Doctor Who.” Not a fan? You can still admire the dancing.