For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DANCE LIKE A STAR WITH SERGE, INC.
Around the Web
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Charlize Theron Wows Jimmy Fallon With Wacky Dance Moves (Video)
By Carli Velocci, provided by
- Friday Jul 21, 2017
Charlize Theron pulls out a lot of impressive moves in her upcoming spy thriller “Atomic Blonde,” so when she showed them off on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” we weren’t surprised.In “The Tonight Show’s” Dance Battle, contestants have to make up dance moves to random, never-before-seen dances.The star still managed to wow Fallon with her interpretation of “Slap the Giraffe,” which involved her looking like she was trying to hit an actual giraffe, and the “Tennis Pro,” which is a bit more straightforward.
- Forget Fan Fiction. In Nerdlesque, the Garters Come Off.
By SONIA WEISER - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
In this pop-culture twist on burlesque, performers put on tributes to movies and shows like “Doctor Who.” Not a fan? You can still admire the dancing.
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Sean Spicer is too busy for ‘Dancing with the Stars’
By Chris Perez - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Sources close to the 45-year-old said he probably would have been a terrible contestant anyway.
- Sean Spicer Already Has A New Job, And It Doesn’t Involve ‘Dancing With The Stars’
By emmieodea - Friday Aug 4, 2017
You'll be seeing plenty more of Sean Spicer in the future, just not in tap shoes.