Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - DANCE AND NEW MEDIA CORP.
Around the Web
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.