Nicotinamide riboside appears to be the best precursor supplement available to help maintain or increase NAD+ levels. All cells and tissues can use it, and at high doses it neither causes flushing nor inhibition of protective sirtuin enzymes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - DANADA INTERNAL MEDICINE, P.C.
Around the Web
- Dietary Supplement Can Help Maintain NAD+ Levels in Aging Patients
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Homeopathic detox: Med school quietly flushes quack science after criticism
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Its donors aren’t going to like this.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”