In a move to expand its native advertising business, Time Inc. has promoted Chris Schraft to president of content sales and agency development of The Foundry, its branded content studio. 'The NewYorker' has hired Dan Oshinsky as its first director of newsletters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DAN DAN Z INC.
Around the Web
- Time Inc Taps Schraft To Head Foundry's Content Sales, 'New Yorker' Hires First Newsletter Director
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Donald Glover Leaving Was The ‘Death’ Of ‘Community,’ But Dan Harmon Isn’t Mad
By Josh Kurp - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
There's no stopping Donald Glover.
- Dan Loeb's Political Offense
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
The investor is a target because he supports charter schools.
- Walter Becker, Steely Dan co-founder, dead at 67
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Dapper Dan Is Reopening His Famous Shop And Gucci Is Supplying Him With Threads
By Bansky Gonzalez - Monday Sep 11, 2017
Dapper Dan and Gucci are now partners, officially, after the famous designer made the brand a staple in hip-hop fashion for decades.
- UPROXX 20: Dan Riskin Really Regrets Not Going To That Radiohead Show In ’95
By Brett Michael - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Dan Riskin of 'Monsters Inside Me' was nice enough to participate in our twenty questions questionnaire series recently.