Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
THOMAS ALJIAN, ESQ.
926 LINCOLN AVENUE
HOBROOK, NEW YORK, 11741
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - D.W. COLE FUEL CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- U.S. Corporate Tax Shake-Up Could Fuel Tension With Allies
By PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Other countries have their eyes on the money that lawmakers want to put on American tax rolls. But a European crackdown could work in Washington’s favor.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Microsoft Profit Jumps, Fueled by Cloud Computing
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Once written off as a tech has-been, Microsoft continued its rebirth as a force in cloud-computing, posting double-digit gains in its business selling web-based services to corporate customers.
- The Saudi Workplace App Fueling Bullying Concerns Among U.S. Teens
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The secret behind the fast rise of anonymous messaging app Sarahah, created at a Saudi oil company as a corporate feedback tool, is Snapchat.