Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - D V S PROPERTIES OF MONROE COUNTY, INC.
Around the Web
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Naked drunk man allegedly fired guns into the air to test if they’d work
By Associated Press - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
KEY LARGO, Fla. — Authorities say a naked drunk Florida man wanted to know if his .45-caliber gun and shotgun worked, so he fired them into the air. Neighbors heard the gunfire Tuesday and called the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office. Spokeswoman Becky Herrin said in a news release that arriving deputies found 66-year-old Roger Scheid...
- 'Fight Church' pastor charged with forcible touching
By @SOrr1 - By @SOrr1 - Monday Sep 11, 2017
Paul Burress, a mixed-martial arts fighter as well as a minister, was arrested by Monroe County sheriff's deputies last Friday.