Starbucks is opening a luxury Italian bakery Princi inside its Seattle Roastery as a way to differentiate itself.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - D.R. ITALIAN BAKERY INC.
Around the Web
- Starbucks to Open Princi Bakery Inside Seattle Roastery
Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
- A Preview Of Princi — Starbucks’ New Ultra-Authentic Milanese Bakery
By jennifercmartin - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Italian baker, Rocco Princi, agreed to partner with Starbucks because they wouldn't make him compromise quality. Guess what? It shows.
- This traditional Italian eatery is taking over New York
By David Kaufman - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
Bakeries wouldn’t seem the obvious place for one-percenters to spend their dough. But Sant Ambroeus is not your average bake shop. Founded in Milan back in 1936, the traditional Italian eatery has spread across tonier tri-state ’hoods — Southampton, SoHo, Madison Ave. — to become the pastaria and pasticceria of choice for major fashion, media...
- At Italian Vogue, a New Beginning
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
When Emanuele Farneti was named editor, the fashion world was shocked. Now he is the host of the biggest party of Milan Fashion Week.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- ‘The Great British Bake Off’ as We Know It Is Over. What Comes Next?
By LIAM STACK - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The cheerful British hit has been rocked by drama since it left BBC last year. Here’s what is next for the show and its original hosts.