Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - D. LILES COLLECTION, LTD
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- A huge new survey shows that teens are bullied most on Instagram and Facebook
By Taylor Hatmaker - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
According to British anti-bullying organization Ditch The Label’s new annual survey, Instagram is the network of choice for cyberbullies in 2017 with Facebook close behind. This year’s survey collected results from 10,020 people between the ages of 12 and 20, making for a respectably robust data set that sheds some light into the damaging phenomenon endemic to internet communities.… Read More
- Best Western creates new hotel brand
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Best Western has gone from one brand to 11 in five years.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.