No matter how much you like cold-pressed juice, it was hard to make an argument for actually buying the Juicero, a WiFi-connected juicer. The product, which originally sold for $699, turned proprietary, barcoded fresh fruit and vegetable packets into juice. Now Juicero is going out of business, and these machines will likely become pricey doorstops.Seemed like a bad idea …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - D'LICUA FRUIT & JUICE, INC.
Around the Web
- The Juicero Was A Terrible Idea That Became A Money-Losing Business
By Laura Northrup - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Pediatricians say children under 1 should not drink fruit juice
By Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE - Monday May 22, 2017
There are better things for your baby to drink.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Maker of $400 connected juice press closes up shop
By Megan Geuss - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Company: Juice bag delivery “requires infrastructure that we cannot achieve on our own.”