Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - D.G. ELLA CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Blue Ella review: Planar magnetic tech sounds great, but costs too much
By Mark Walton - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Other headphones sound as good for less cash, while looking a lot less wacky too.
- Publisher of Elvis Presley, Ella Fitzgerald Sold for $245 Million
Friday Sep 22, 2017
Music-focused private-equity firm Round Hill Music Royalty Partners agreed to buy Carlin Music, one of the largest remaining independent music publishers, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Can Perfect Pitch Be Learned?
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Mozart had perfect pitch and so did Ella Fitzgerald. Genetics, a pliable brain and tonal language all may influence this rare ability.