This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - D.C. PLZZ SEAFOOD RESTAURANT INC
Around the Web
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- The Chef: Edward Lee Takes His Show to Washington
By JANE BLACK - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Brooklyn-born chef, well established in Louisville and on TV, brings his Asian-infused Southern cooking to a new audience.
- North Korean Workers Are Reportedly Preparing Seafood For Stores And Restaurants In The United States
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
North Korea laborers in foreign countries whose wages are confiscated by Pyongyang may be preparing seafood for the United States.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.