Vespa is looking to fight pollution – both air and sound – with a new electric scooter set to go on sale in 2018 The Elettrica is the iconic company’s first battery-powered motorbike.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - D. AUTO SALES INC.
Around the Web
- Battery-powered Vespa Elettrica scooter going on sale in 2018
Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- August Was Mixed Month for Auto Makers
Friday Sep 1, 2017
U.S. auto sales continued to struggle in August amid mounting signs that American car buyers have become increasingly fickle.
- Auto Shoppers On Desktops Call Dealerships More Than Mobile Users
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The gap between desktop- and mobile-generated calls is even more pronounced during the automotive industry's two peak sales seasons.
- Apple Sales Exceed Expectations as Buyers Wait for New iPhones
By VINDU GOEL - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The technology company said revenue rose 7 percent in the quarter that ended July 1 as Timothy D. Cook defended the company’s actions in China.