A former day laborer has been arrested in the bludgeoning death of the wife of a millionaire McDonald's franchise owner at their New York hilltop estate in 2015.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - D AND T ASSOCIATES INC.
Around the Web
- Day laborer charged in 2015 slaying of NY millionaire's wife
Monday Nov 13, 2017
- NY governor visits Puerto Rico, pledges power, water aid
By DANICA COTO - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Thursday that his state will help restore power in Puerto Rico and also improve access to clean water as the U.S. territory struggles to recover from Hurricane Maria.
- Under Mueller Scrutiny, Democratic Donor Tony Podesta Resigns From Lobbying Firm
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The Podesta Group and another firm with which it had worked, Mercury Public Affairs, were referenced — though not by name — in Monday’s indictments.
- Russia Scandal Befalls Two Brothers: John and Tony Podesta
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Friday Nov 10, 2017
One was a victim of Russian interference in the 2016 election. The other is under investigation by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel.
- Snapchat dangles referral traffic with link sharing from other apps
By Josh Constine - Monday Oct 23, 2017
In an update to Snapchat’s iOS app today, Snap began rolling out two important new features. You now can share links from other apps via the iOS share sheet, and rather than just turning live location sharing on or off permanently, you now can opt to hide in “Ghost Mode.” Read More
- Tech Giants, Once Seen as Saviors, Are Now Viewed as Threats
By DAVID STREITFELD - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
American tech companies positioned themselves as entities that brought positive change by connecting people and spreading information. Perceptions are shifting.