A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - D&M TINY TOTS DAYCARE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cops pull over tiny motorist for ‘reckless adorability’
By Leah Bitsky - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
License and registration, please! A tiny tot cruising in his light-blue Ford vehicle was pulled over by Colorado cops for “reckless adorability,” Fort Collins Police posted to Facebook. The local police department received a report of the young motorist and sent the fuzz to the scene. “Officer Ryan located the young subject, gave him a...
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Teens rescue baby from crash that killed pregnant mother
By Danika Fears - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A pair of quick-thinking Illinois teens rescued a tiny tot whose pregnant mom was killed in a car crash by a drunk driver. Pals Hunter Hasenjaeger, 16, and Collin Barry, 17, were heading home around midnight Friday, when they encountered a crashed Chrysler 300 in Minooka, a suburb of Chicago. “I just saw the car...