The agency that lectures private companies can’t secure its own files.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CYBER SECURITY ENFORCERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The SEC's Cyber Embarrassment
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
- Why Is Europe So Much Better at Cyber Security?
By Alyssa Newcomb - Friday Sep 22, 2017
As America grapples with the Equifax breach, Europe is already taking steps to comply strict new rules designed to make sure something like this never happens.
- Trump backs away from Russia cyber security proposal
By Marisa Schultz - Monday Jul 10, 2017
WASHINGTON – President Trump late Sunday backed away from his early morning proposal to form a cyber security partnership with Russian President Vladimir Putin after prominent Republicans panned the idea all day. “The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn’t mean I think it can happen,”
- Feds Launch Cyber Security Guidelines for US Infrastructure Providers
By InformationWeek - Thursday Feb 13, 2014
The White House on Wednesday released the first version of its cyber security framework for protecting critical infrastructure. Critics say these voluntary guidelines enshrine the status quo.
- Rex Tillerson Is Closing The State Department’s Cyber-Security Office Amid The Election Hacking Investigation
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's effort to reorganize the State Department will see the office dedicated to cyber security closed.
- Asleep At The Cyber Switch: Most Firms Can't Measure Their Security Metrics
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Companies are investing in cyber security. But most are unable to measure the results, a study shows.