Last year, Apple Inc. kicked off a massive experiment with new privacy technology aimed at solving an increasingly thorny problem: how to build products that understand users without snooping on their activities.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CUTTING EDGE TELECOM INC.
Around the Web
- Apple expands bet on cutting edge privacy technology
Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Justice Department Clears CenturyLink's $25 Billion Takeover of Level 3
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The U.S. Justice Department agreed to clear CenturyLink Inc.’s $25 billion takeover of Level 3 Communications Inc. if the telecom providers shed some of their fiber-optic infrastructure, moving the deal one step closer to closing.
- Autos at the Cutting Edge: Bugatti, Mercedes and Borgward
Friday Sep 15, 2017
WSJ’s Dan Neil makes his pick of the cars that are at the leading edge of performance, comfort and commerce at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show. Photo: George Downs/The Wall Street Journal
- Apple Event: iPhone X, With Edge-to-Edge Display, to Cost $999
By BRIAN X. CHEN, FARHAD MANJOO and VINDU GOEL - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Apple unveiled a new high-end smartphone called the iPhone X, as well as an iPhone 8 and 8 Plus and other products. Read our analysis of the event.
- Special Session for Grantmakers & Consultants: Cutting Edge Issues in Leadership Transitions
By The Editors - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
In this workshop, two of the field’s foremost experts and a panel of practitioners will present the new framework for a less risky and more robust leadership succession process.
- For Time Inc.'s Magazines, Fewer Copies Is the Way Forward
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The publisher is cutting back on the circulation and frequency of some of its biggest titles, part of a far-reaching cost-reduction and restructuring program meant to ensure the profitability of its core brands.