Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CURRENCY COUNTING CONSULTANTS, INC.
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Identity Thieves Hijack Cellphone Accounts to Go After Virtual Currency
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Monday Aug 21, 2017
So-called phone porting attacks are exposing a vulnerability that could be exploited against anybody with valuable emails or other digital files.
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
- Europe Inc. Tops Earnings Expectations, but Momentum Sags
Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A steady economic recovery helped European companies beat earnings expectations this quarter, despite currency headwinds and rising commodity prices.
- Billie Jean King Understands Colin Kaepernick
By Interview by ANA MARIE COX - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The tennis legend on activism, tobacco sponsorships and the strange experience of watching her own biopic.
- Wells Fargo probed over suspicious trade for Burger King’s owner
By Kevin Dugan - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Nobody rips off Warren Buffett — not even Warren Buffett. The Justice Department is probing Wells Fargo — the scandal-ridden bank that counts the Omaha-based billionaire as its biggest shareholder — over a suspicious, money-losing transaction its traders made for the company that owns Burger King, where Buffett is also a big investor, according to...