Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CULTURE JEWELS INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC.
Around the Web
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- For Dignity and Development, East Africa Curbs Used Clothes Imports
By KIMIKO de FREYTAS-TAMURA - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Some countries in East Africa, to protect local industries and national pride, have enacted de facto bans of secondhand clothing from abroad. The United States has cried foul.
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
- Costco Owes Tiffany More Than $19 Million, Judge Rules
By CHRISTINA CARON - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A Federal District Court judge in New York has ordered the discount warehouse giant to pay Tiffany for using the jeweler’s name to market diamond rings.
- Uber’s C.E.O. Pick, Dara Khosrowshahi, Steps Into Brighter Spotlight
By DAVID STREITFELD and NELLIE BOWLES - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Mr. Khosrowshahi has many tasks ahead of him, including repairing Uber’s internal culture and preparing the company for a self-driving future.