Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CULTIVATE CATSKILL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Education Disrupted: Silicon Valley Courts Brand-Name Teachers, Raising Ethics Issues
By NATASHA SINGER - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
As teachers launch personal brands and cast themselves as influencers, start-ups and tech giants alike are racing to cultivate them to spread their wares.
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Critic's Notebook: The Silent Film Returns — on Social Media
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Though we may still pop headphones in to watch a YouTube rant, social media has cultivated its own mute visual culture.
- The developer of a 'China City' in rural New York emerges as a major Trump donor
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A businesswoman who wants to lure Chinese investment to the Catskills is writing big checks to Republicans this year.