NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CULINARY PAROLE ASSOCIATION INC.
Around the Web
- Husband of Joyce Mitchell, who helped 2 NY inmates escape prison, angry over wife's delayed parole hearing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- O.J. Simpson will live in Las Vegas: Nevada parole official
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 2, 2017
A Nevada parole official says O.J. Simpson plans to live at a home in the Las Vegas area for the foreseeable future. State Parole and Probation Capt. Shawn Arruti told The Associated Press on Sunday that the former football hero and celebrity criminal defendant has one approved residential plan, and it doesn’t currently include a...
- Illinois officials deny release for parole-eligible killer
By DON BABWIN - Friday Sep 29, 2017
A parole-eligible convicted murderer suspected of being part of the notorious "Ripper Crew" must remain in prison after Illinois authorities determined he lacks an approved place to live.
- Associated Press hires HuffPost editor to lead new 'fact-checking' unit
By Alex Griswold - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The Associated Press announced Monday it was unveiling a new fact-checking operation, led by former HuffPost editor Karen Mahabir.
- 5 Tips From A Pro For Cooking Up An Awesome Hamburger
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 30, 2017
At Consumerist, we take burgers very seriously. So much so, that we wanted to share some tips we gathered from an expert about the basics every burger lover should know before they fire up their grill.We spoke to Chef Howie Velie, Associate Dean of Specializations at the Culinary Institute of America, and here are a few things he says …