Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CULINARY HEALTH INNOVATIONS, LLC
Around the Web
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- An Innovative Dessert Cookbook You Won't Want to Miss
Monday Oct 2, 2017
Yotam Ottolenghi’s culinary exploits have always included creative desserts. He and pastry chef Helen Goh are devoting an entire volume to their favorites
- The New Health Care: Can the U.S. Repair Its Health Care While Keeping Its Innovation Edge?
By AARON E. CARROLL and AUSTIN FRAKT - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The two are not mutually exclusive, but harm to innovation in America could harm other nations, too.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Medicare and Medicaid Need Innovation
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Trump’s HHS seeks to encourage health-care competition.